hey, baby’s gotta eat
black mommy excellence
I don’t support breast feeding in public places. Sorry not sorry. I just think there is a time and place for everything.
the time is when the baby is hungry
and the place is where the mother is able to feed the baby
everyone is always critiquing black motherhood and here we have a black woman not only graduating but giving her baby the nourishment it needs
i think there’s a time and place for your negativity
and it’s not now and it’s not on this picture
people don’t realize that when they say parents shouldn’t breast feed in public they’re really saying “my discomfort and objectification of breasts is more important than your child’s health and survival.” all you fuckers who say this shit should be charged with neglect. you can’t forbid people from feeding their children just cause boobs give weak dudes boners.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
Yes. This is me.
so my vacation to *home* is the week of Dapper Day. I’ve known this, yet have done zero prep work. gahhh. need to get outfit now.
#summer #festival #flowercrown #style #Fashion
"He loved her, of course, but better than that, he chose her, day after day. Choice: that was the thing."